TINY TEXPRESSERS CAR SEAT SAFETY PHOTO CONTEST
Enter by October 22 for the Chance to Win $100 - $2,000 in Gas Cards
Public Voting is October 25 - November 5, 2017
Child Passenger Safety is a very real and important issue that needs to be highlighted beyond September’s National Child Passenger Safety Week. To extend its awareness, the LBJ and NTE TEXpress Lanes have created and launched the Tiny TEXpressers car seat photo contest!
FREE resources are offered by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) such as information on the right car seat based on a child’s height, weight, and age.
By choosing to participate in the Tiny TEXpressers Car Seat Safety Photo Contest, you are not only entering for a chance to win great prizes, but you are joining us in spreading awareness about the need for proper car seat use.
When to Enter
Submit your child's photo any time beginning Monday, October 2 through Sunday, October 22.
If you have multiple kids aged birth to 3 years old and want to enter them into the contest:
- You can submit one photo featuring all of the kids.
- Each of the kids in the photo must be properly seated and belted (following the recommendations of the CDC and NHTSA) in a car seat located inside an immobile vehicle.
Where to Enter
Go to the Tiny TEXpressers Photo Contest at http://tinytexpressers.hscampaigns.com/ or the Facebook app page on either the LBJ Express and North Tarrant Express Facebook pages.
Official Contest Dates
The contest runs for 5 consecutive weeks, from October 2 to November 5.
- Photo entries: Accepted Monday, October 2 through Sunday, October 22, 2017.
- Public voting period: Begins Wednesday, October 25 and ends on Sunday, November 5, 2017.
Check your emails regularly to see if you are a semi-finalist. You can also follow and like the LBJ Express and North Tarrant Express social media accounts to find out the results of the Tiny TEXpressers Photo Contest and to learn more about the TEXpress Lanes.
For Facebook, like the LBJ Express at https://www.facebook.com/thelbjexpress/ or the North Tarrant Express at https://www.facebook.com/northtarrantexpress/.
For Twitter, follow the LBJ Express at https://twitter.com/lbjexpress or the North Tarrant Express at https://twitter.com/NTExpress.
Visit our social media pages—and check your email—regularly to learn if you are a winner!
As winners are randomly selected each week, the child’s name and age (first name and last initial) will be displayed on social media and websites (LBJTEXpress.com, NTE TEXpress.com, TEXpressLanes.com, and the contest landing page).
The photo submitted can be taken with a smartphone, such as an iPhone or Android, or any type of digital camera. Professional photography will not be eligible for submission.
Duplicate or incomplete photos, as well as photos that do not adhere to the photo guidelines, will be disqualified.
To participate in the Tiny TEXpressers Photo Contest you must be:
- 16 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- The parent or legal guardian of the infant or child in the photo you are submitting.
The contest is only open to legal residents of Texas and is void where prohibited by law.
You do not have to use the TEXpress Lanes to be eligible to participate in the contest.
The contest runs for 5 consecutive weeks. It begins at 12:01 p.m. on Monday, October 2, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 5, 2017.
Photo entries will be accepted during the first 3 weeks of the contest, from Monday, October 2 through Sunday, October 22, 2017. During the final 2 weeks of the contest the public will be invited to vote for their favorite photo(s), which have been randomly selected. The public voting period kicks off Wednesday, October 25 and ends on Sunday, November, 5, 2017.
- Photo Submission Week 1 begins at 12:00:01 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on Monday, October 2, 2017 and ends at 11:59:00 p.m. CST on Sunday, October 8, 2017.
- Photo Submission Week 2 begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on Monday, October 9, 2017 and ends at 11:59:00 p.m. CST on Sunday, October 15, 2017.
- Photo Submission Week 3 begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on Monday, October 16, 2017 and ends at 11:59:00 p.m. CST on Sunday, October 22, 2017.
- Voting Period Weeks 4 & 5 begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 and ends at 11:59:00 p.m. CST on Sunday, November 5, 2017.
Selection of Winners
Fifteen (15) semi-finalists will be randomly selected using the Random.org software on the Mondays following each photo submission week (October 9, 16 and 23, 2017). At the conclusion of the 3 photo submission weeks there will be a total of 45 semi-finalists.
- On Monday, October 23, 2017, the 45 semi-finalists from the previous 3 weeks will then be entered into a second random selection process via the Random.org software to choose 20 finalists.
- Once the top 20 finalists are announced via social media (LBJ Express and North Tarrant Express Facebook pages), the public will be able to vote for their favorite photo. There is no limit to voting for the same photo or multiple photos.
- At the end of the voting period on Sunday, November 5, 2017, the top 3 photos with the most votes will win the 3 grand prizes.
The odds of winning depend on random selection until the final round of the competition. The final round of the competition will feature a public voting component in which the public can vote for their favorite photo(s).
- There will be a total of 45 semi-finalists including 3 grand prize winners. Three of the 45 semi-finalists will be selected to win one of the 3 grand prizes.
- Each of the 45 semi-finalists, randomly selected using the Random.org software during the 3 photo submission weeks, will win a gas card valued at $100.00.
- The top 3 photos with the most votes will win either a gas card valued at $2,000.00 (most votes), $1,000.00 (2nd most votes) or $500.00 (3rd most votes).
Winner Notification and Validation
- As semi-finalists are randomly selected each week, the semi-finalists (winners) will be notified via email and on the LBJ Express and North Tarrant Express Facebook pages that their photos have been chosen to win a $100 gas card. The winning photos will be displayed on LBJ Express and North Tarrant Express Facebook pages throughout the following weeks of the contest. LBJ Infrastructure Group and NTE Mobility Partners reserve the right to display all photos of the winners/non-winners. By submitting a photo, you have given consent for us to use and publish it.
- After the contest ends, the top 3 winners will be notified by email and contacted by phone. The 3 winning photos will also be displayed on social media and featured on our websites (TEXpressLanes.com, NTETEXpress.com and LBJTEXpress.com). It is the responsibility of the winners to check their email, voicemails and the websites (TEXpressLanes.com, NTETEXpress.com and LBJTEXpress.com) to see if they are a winner.
- Each participant must provide his/her name, phone number, email address, mailing address, the name of their ‘Tiny TEXpresser’ (first name and last initial) and his/her date of birth (month/year) as part of their photo submission. The contact information will be necessary when notifying the winner. The brief description of the photo, such as the child’s first name and last initial and age, will also be included if the photo is selected as one of the top 20 finalists during the final round of the competition.
- After the contest has closed, winners have 10 business days to respond to LBJ Infrastructure Group and NTE Mobility Partners to claim their prizes if they still have not done so in previous weeks. If the winner has still not responded after 10 days, LBJ Infrastructure Group and NTE Mobility Partners reserve the right to select new winners.
- The winning photos will be announced on social media throughout the contest. At the end of the contest, the 45 winners, including the top 3 winners, will be featured on the LBJ Express and North Tarrant Express Facebook pages, as well as on TEXpress Lanes.com, NTETEXpress.com and LBJTEXpress.com.
Grant of Rights
- By submitting a photo, you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the Official Rules and granted all rights to LBJ Infrastructure Group and NTE Mobility Partners.
- Submitting a photo entry is equivalent to signing a waiver and agreeing to all of the terms and conditions, as well as the rules and regulations, of the contest.
- Duplicate photo entries will be disqualified from the contest. If you submit a photo during the first or second week of the contest, you may not re-submit the same photo, or any other photo, in the following week(s). As previously stated, only one entry is allowed per Facebook account and per household.
- Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of LBJ Infrastructure Group and NTE Mobility Partners.
- LBJ Infrastructure Group and NTE Mobility Partners reserve the right to pre-screen entries and remove any entries deemed inappropriate.
Terms and Conditions
To read the Tiny TEXpressers Photo Contest official rules and terms and conditions, click here.