North Tarrant Express Map
The NTE TEXpress Lanes on the North Tarrant Express project run:
East and west:
- On I-820/Northeast Loop, in the middle of the existing roadway, from the I-35W interchange to North East Mall
- On SH-121/183 (Airport Freeway), in the middle of the existing roadway, from the North East Mall to SH-121 or SH-183 beyond the 121 interchange (Industrial Boulevard)
North and south:
- On I-35W, adjacent to the general highway lanes, from I-30 to US 287
The NTE TEXpress Lanes are comprised of four tolling segments:
- Toll Segment 1 (in purple) on Northeast Loop 820 and SH-121/83, runs from I-35W to the Northeast Loop / Airport Freeway interchange
- Toll Segment 2 (in pale blue) begins at the Northeast Loop / Airport Freeway interchange and ends at Industrial Boulevard
- Toll Segment 3 (in gray/under construction and opens in 2018) on I-35W begins at I-30 and ends at I-820
- Toll Segment 4 (in dark blue) on I-35W runs from the I-820/35W interchange to north of US 287
Download and print this North Tarrant Express map by clicking here.
Note: Map is not to scale or an exact representation. Some details are exaggerated to show the relationships between roadways and connections.