North Tarrant Express Map
The NTE TEXpress Lanes on the North Tarrant Express project run:
East and West (2 lanes per direction):
- On I-820/Northeast Loop, in the middle of the existing roadway, from the I-35W interchange to North East Mall
- On SH-121/183 Airport Freeway, adjacent to the general highway lanes, from the North East Mall to SH-121 or SH-183 beyond the 121 interchange (Industrial Boulevard)
- These lanes connect to TxDOT's SH-183 TEXpress Lanes (Industrial Boulevard) which are scheduled to open in late 2018
North and South (2 lanes in each direction):
- On I-35W, between the general highway lanes, from the I-30/downtown Fort Worth interchange to north of US 287
- The Weatherford Street and I-30 East entrance ramps, as wellas the Downtown/E Belknap Street exit ramp will open before the end of 2018
The NTE TEXpress Lanes are comprised of four tolling segments:
- Toll Segment 1 (in purple) on Northeast Loop 820 and SH-121/83, runs from I-35W to the Northeast Loop / Airport Freeway interchange
- Toll Segment 2 (in pale blue) begins at the Northeast Loop / Airport Freeway interchange and ends at Industrial Boulevard
- Toll Segment 3 (in blue) on I-35W begins at I-30 and ends at I-820
- Toll Segment 4 (in dark blue) on I-35W runs from the I-820/35W interchange to north of US 287
Download and print this North Tarrant Express map by clicking here.
Note: Map is not to scale or an exact representation. Some details are exaggerated to show the relationships between roadways and connections.